This rate is valid for Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs), single occupancy per room.
• Complimentary in-room WiFi
• Bottled Water
• Sanitizing Solution
• Bathroom Amenities
Please be guided by the Redefined Hotel Guidelines during Community Quarantine –
1. Front Office, Housekeeping and Engineering services shall only operate from 6 AM to 10 PM.
• Self-check-in will be done at the Front Desk. Guests are advised to pick up their room keycards and welcome letter.
2. Security will still be available 24 hours a day.
3. All in-house guests are encouraged to use their telephones in the rooms to communicate their needs and queries.
4. Housekeeping services will be very limited. Daily room cleaning will not be available for the duration of the community quarantine. For trash pick-ups, guests shall be advised to bring out their trash bins outside their rooms.
5. Fresh linens and towels with the basic bathroom amenities shall be delivered once a week. Guests are advised to change the linens. Guests must put all dirty linens and towels in a laundry bag/trash bags provided in the rooms.
6. Hotel transportation is available on a per request basis. Rates vary per location. Please inform the hotel 1 day before the date of requirement.
7. Below hotel facilities and services will be closed –
c. Gift Shop
8. Guests are advised to stay in the room at all times and are required to wear face masks upon arrival at the hotel.
Upon check-in, please present the following documents –
1. Passport with the latest stamp of arrival in the Philippines
2. Valid ID bearing the guest’s complete address
Included occupancy: 1
Max occupancy: 2
Property’s cancellation policy
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please check what conditions may apply to each option when making your selection.